Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Personalized Teresa Product - at last!!!!

Many thanks to my dear follower, Shelby, who has read my tirade about never finding products personalized with my name, Teresa!  After her visit to NYC last week, she brought me a lovely NYC key chain souvenir, emblazoned with...... you guessed it - Teresa!  And it is even spelled correctly!  Thanks great readers/followers!  You are the best!!!
                                    
                                               

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet of her! Is it pink?! I have NEVER once found something with my name on it that I did not have to custom order (for obvious reasons), but Julia suggested I try to look for one next time I am in Dubai since it is a more common name over there!

    ReplyDelete